Incorporated in 2012, Y Chhe Group is a leading construction and building materials supplier in Cambodia. We are now seeking new talent for the position of Purchasing Officer. If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to hr(at)ychhe.com.kh.
|Experience:||3 years||Function:||HR Managment|
|Salary:||Negotiable||Language:||English - Excellent|
|Age:||20-35 years old||Location:||Phnom Penh|
|Gender:||Male or Female||Report to:||General Manager|
- Supervise daily operation of industry park/Head Office
- Monitor tenants in both factories and markets
- Prepare monthly reports for market fee collection
- Monitor and supervise order and cleanliness in industrial park
- Conduct weekly checks and maintenance of equipment and infrastructure
- Liaise with tenants
- Monitor security of industrial park
- Bachelor Degree of management or related field
- At least 3 years experience in this position
- English language good both of writing and speaking if can speak chines is prefer
- Computer skill: Ms-word, Excel and Power Point
- Reports directly to general manager
- Extensive knowledge of operation management
- Attention to details
- Good communication, practice, motivated and able to work under pressure
- Responsible, honest and hard working
- Note: The company need two candidate work in Phnom Penh(Head office) and another one work in industry park at province
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to hr(at)ychhe.com.kh.
About Y Chhe Group
Founded as a family retail construction and building materials store in Phnom Penh in 1986, Y Chhe was incorporated in 2012 and has since expanded into a leading construction materials supplier in Cambodia. Our construction and building materials have been contributed to many real estate and property projects in Cambodia including hotels, office and retail buildings, condominium, shopping centers and borey.
At Y Chhe, we're a people-orientated company; our business is not only providing the best for our customers but also our employees. We strive to be the benchmark for business standards in Cambodia, and spearhead the introduction of innovation and sustainability in our market.