To limit the potential impact of COVID-19 on our employees and valued customers, Y Chhe Group has taken the subsequent cautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We have installed a checkpoint at the entrance for hands sanitizing and health-screening. On top of requesting every staff to sanitize their hands, we are also checking their temperature before entering the office building in the morning and after every lunch break. In the meantime, we have also arranged our cleaning staff to clean and disinfect premises at common area several times a day.
To cope with difficult times like this, we know that personal hygiene is very important! Hence we hosted two Staff’s Personal Hygiene Training Sessions on 22 February 2020 and 7 March 2020. We have recommended that employees should follow some simple hygiene habits and other advice that can protect them against exposure to COVID-19, including:
- Wearing and disposing masks in a correct way
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Staying at home and avoiding crowded places
- Implement social distancing
- Getting immediate medical care if you feel unwell
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
The Ychhe Group would also like to contribute back to the communities through Social Donation and we have donated surgical masks to the Khmer & Soviet Hospital on 20 March 2020.
The Y Chhe Group is taking the aforementioned precautions in an effort to ensure the safety and well-being of customers and employees. We value the health, safety, and the well-being of you and your families. Please be safe, vigilant, and proactive as you prepare, guard, and work through this coronavirus outbreak.
About the Ychhe Group
Founded as a family retail construction and building materials store in Phnom Penh in 1986, Y Chhe was incorporated in 2012 and has since expanded into a leading construction and building materials supplier in Cambodia. Our quality construction and building materials have been used in many real estate and property projects in Cambodia, including hotels, office and retails buildings, condominium, shopping centers, and boreys.
At Y Chhe, we are a people-orientated company; our business is not only providing the best for our customers but also our employees. We strive to be the benchmark for business standards in Cambodia, and spearhead the introduction of innovation and sustainability in our market.